Our form module in ChromEx is inspired by Google Forms to make it as easy as possible for both teacher and student to conduct exams.
General settings of the form
- Shuffle questions - The order of the questions is shuffled for all students individually
- Show one question at a time - Instead of the questions coming one after the other and the students being forced to scroll, each question is shown separately. Students will then also be able to bookmark questions that they want to go back to to do later.
Students will get an overview of all questions with different markings:
Green tick - The student has answered the question
Red square plus red asterix - The question must be answered
Blue pennant - Bookmarked question.
Form options that are not questions
- Title and description - A title and description of the form that will not be linked to a specific question.
- Image - An image that will not be linked to a specific question
- Video - The ability to link a Youtube video to the test.
General settings for each question
For each added question, there are different types of functionality that you as a teacher can set.
- Require an answer - The student must answer the question in order to submit the test
- Description - Add an extra box under the heading to describe the question
- Shuffle options - The answer options to the question are randomized individually for each student
- Pictures in Questions and Answers - When creating your questions, you can add pictures as questions or answer options from your Google Drive or upload directly from your computer by tapping the square to the right of the text with a plus.
ChromEx questions types include the same query types as Google forms plus a few more.
- Multiple choice - A list of options where the student can choose an option
- Checkboxes - A list of options where the student can choose several options
- Dropdown - A dropdown menu where the student can choose one option
- Short answer - A short text answer
- Long text - A long text answer
- Multiple choice-grid - A grid where the student can choose one option
- Tick box grid - A grid where the student can choose several options
- Select image on area - The ability to add an image and then select different areas where the student should choose the right area.
- Sketch - Upload any image from Google Drive or your computer and let the student draw freehand on the image or fill in the picture with white for the student to write or draw on.