In the event log, teachers can follow different events that occur during the exam for the student. At the top, the teacher can filter to see specifik students' events.
In the Event Log, there are four different colors.
Blue - Information color
Red - Warning color
Orange - Teacher forces submission
Green - Student submits the test
- Closed the exam - Instead of submitting the exam, the student pressed X in ChromEx and no submission will be generated in Google Drive, but the student can log in and fulfill the submission.
- Lost connection to the exam - Student lost internet connection. The student can continue to write the exam, but all savings are made locally on the Chromebook. When the student regains the connection, everything in the exam is automatically saved to the cloud again.
- Started the exam - The student starts the test
- Paused the exam - When the teacher sets a time limit in minutes on a test (See default settings), the teacher can also activate the possibility for the student to pause the exam.
- Resumed the exam - Either after the student has closed it, the student has paused it or the teacher has forced submission and then the student has been resuming the exam.
- Has restored the connection to the test - The student has regained connection to the exam.
- Forced to submit his exam (stopped by the teacher) - The teacher can stop a student's exam from the student list inside ChromEx.
- Submitted the exam - The student has submitted his exam.
Next step -> Back to teachers resources
Reach out to us here if you have any further questions regarding ChromEx.